There are significant benefits for all parties when conflict is able to be identified and addressed early. Workplace conflict is inevitable, avoiding it at times is both impossible and undesirable. Being able to differentiate between healthy and unhealthy conflict and to take steps to intervene early and effectively work toward the resolution of the conflict is an essential skill for all leaders.
This half-day interactive workshop will provide participants with a number of key skills and the underpinning knowledge to support them in the resolution of workplace conflict.
Program focus areas include:
- What are the possible causes of workplace conflict?
- Differentiating between healthy and unhealthy conflict.
- How to make an initial assessment of the conflict on hearing it for the first time?
- What are the options available to me in resolving the conflict – and which pathway is appropriate?
- Understanding the conflict resolution pathways