Respectful workplaces are built when those within them demonstrate respectful behaviours toward each other. Building respect and collaboration requires more than a policy framework, instruction and employee awareness. It requires employees to adapt both their mindsets and their skill sets. This short and intensive workshop takes a deeper look at building behaviours and interpersonal skills which foster healthy and positive workplace relationships.
Post program your organisation will receive bi-monthly post-program communication briefs which can be distributed to participants to keep the conversation alive.
Program focus areas include:
- What is Respect at work is and why it is important?
- The importance of self-awareness.
- Tips and techniques to enhance respectful communication.
- The role of perception & assumptions – why do they create issues?
- How to break the cycle of disrespect by BRAVING.